Current Region: Global (EN)
NASH NEV series liquid ring vacuum pump is a new upgrade on the 2BV series, more suitable for extracting gas, water vapor and media containing impurities down to inlet pressures of 33 mbarA (97% vacuum). All these vacuum pumps are supplied with built-in cavitation protection. For long-term operation below 80 mbarA the cavitation protection should be connected for protecting the pump. An inlet pressure of 10 mbarA can be achieved by connecting a gas ejector (see accessories). The gas ejector can be mounted directly onto the vacuum pump.
NEV series are space saving units in monoblock design (Protecting class IP55) of patented technologies for a simpler structure and more compact appearance with better performance, easier installation and use, more stable operation, longer service life, and lower maintenance costs.
Medical, electronic, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, environmental protection and other industries and hydrocarbon cleaning, plastic extrusion, packaging machinery and other application scenarios.
The characteristic curves are based on the evacuation of 100% saturated air with a temperature of 20℃. Discharge pressure is 1013mbarA, and the operating liquid is water with a temperature of 15℃, tolerance ±10%. The inlet pressure below 33mbarA are achieved with the vacuum pump and connected gas ejector (accessory).
• Patented compact design, fewer parts, smaller size.
• 100% oil-free design.
• Special Lobe purge interface design
• Unique external open inspection window
• A variety of materials are available.
• A variety of vacuum pump accessories are available, including cavitation protection valves, constant flow valves for operating liquid and suction and quick connections on suction and discharge.
• Simpler structure and less footprint
• More environmentally friendly, to ensure that the process medium clean without oil pollutions.
• To meet the needs of self-cleaning pump under operating conditions, cleaning is easier and prolongs the service life of the pumps.
• The valve plate can be replaced without disassembling the pump, making maintenance more convenient.
• Suitable for a variety of harsh working conditions.
• It makes installation and use of the pump easier and improves operational stabilit.