Current Region: Global (EN)
Since 1947, NASH/GARO has designed and manufactured Liquid Ring Compressors. Found primarily in petroleum refineries and production sites or chemical and petrochemical plants, this rugged and reliable technology handle highly toxic, explosive and corrosive gases in applications. The NASH/GARO compressors line, in single and two stage designs, is available in carbon steel, stainless steel, spheroidal cast iron, duplex stainless steel, and super duplex stainless steel. Exotic materials like High Nickel-based Alloy or Titanium are also available on select models.
INDUSTRIES | Oil & Gas | Chemical & Petrochemical |
APPLICATIONS | Flare Gas Recovery | Vapor Recovery | Chlorine | VCM Recovery | Delayed Coker | H2S Gas Sweetening | Condensable & Non-condensable Gases
With their rugged design, NASH/GARO compressors offers optimum performance and low maintenance. They meet design specs while maintaining a simple design and rugged construction. With NASH/GARO Liquid Ring Technology, the effects of erosion, corrosion, vibration and noise are minimized.
• Casing with Double Eccentricity - Allows for perfect balancing of radial forces on the rotor.
• Front Pull Out - Reduced maintenance
• Conical Distribution - The circulation of the seal liquid is by pressure differential - No recirculation pump is required.
• Axial Regulation of the Rotor - Easy check and adjustment of the impeller clearance.
• Tailor Made Design - Optimized efficiency and performance through modifications to the conical distributor, casing and/or impeller.
• Simple Design with Few Mechanical parts.
NASH/GARO Overhung Impeller Design provides a unique advantage - Low maintenance and easy service. NASH/GARO compressors require only one mechanical seal, consequently reducing maintenance needs and time.
• Cool running - ideal for handling corrosive gases, vapor recovery and other temperature-sensitive applications
• Near to isothermal compression
• Intrinsically safe
• Low working speed
• Low vibration and noise
• Reduced Maintenance - no internal lubricant required
• Wear-free performance - no metal to metal contact
• Minimal process upset - compressor handles carryovers even in severe applications
NASH/GARO compressors deliver reliable, proven performance especially for Chemical and Petrochemical process applications. With a discharge pressure up to 13 bar abs., with a suction capacity ranging from 1000 to 2,500 m3/h.